Which Is The Best Cook Book For Cuisinart Slow Cooker
Nowadays, there are so many products of cook book for cuisinart slow cooker in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for cook book for cuisinart slow cooker in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cook book for cuisinart slow cooker which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Cuisinart PSC-350 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker
- Oval-shaped programmable slow cooker with 3-1/2-quart ceramic pot
- Touchpad control panel; 24-hour LCD countdown timer; 4 cooking modes
- Automatic keep-warm; glass lid; nonslip rubber feet; stay-cool handles for safety
- Dishwasher-safe pot and lid; instruction manual with recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards and BPA free Features: Touchpad control panel with LED timer display|24-hour cooking timer|Off/On Keep Warm Simmer Low and High settings|Removable 3.5-quart oval ceramic cooking pot|Automatically shifts to Warm when cook time ends|Brushed stainless steel housing|Glass lid with chrome-plated knob|Dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot|Nonslip rubber feet|Instruction/recipe book|Limited 3-year warranty|BPA Free
Get ready to slow down and enjoy meals!
Your Cuisinart Slow Cooker is designed to have your favorite one-pot recipes ready and waiting for you. Slow cooking is a traditional method that tenderizes meats and melds flavors for delicious, effortless dishes. And it’s the perfect size for making any meal for any occasion. . . you can even prepare desserts! Easy to operate, easy to serve from, and easy to clean… Enjoy!
The Art of Slow Cooking
Enjoy healthy, home-cooked meals even with a busy schedule thanks to this oval-shaped programmable slow cooker. Simply add ingredients to the unit’s ceramic pot, insert the pot into the cooker, and set the 24-hour LCD countdown timer. After a long day at work or a busy day of weekend errands, dinner will be ready and waiting. Perfect for soups, casseroles, pot roasts, curries, and more, its 3-1/2-quart capacity works great for single-person meals with leftovers or for small families.
The slow cooker provides a user-friendly touchpad control panel and four cooking modes that include high, low, simmer, and warm. When the cook time ends, the appliance automatically shifts to the “warm” setting, so dinner stays hot and ready to serve without overcooking. Other highlights include a glass lid for keeping an eye on the cooking process, nonslip rubber feet, and stay-cool side handles for safe transport. The ceramic cooking pot and glass lid can go in the dishwasher for quick cleanup, and an instruction manual with recipes comes included. Attractively housed in brushed stainless steel, the slow cooker measures 14-1/4 by 16-1/2 by 11-3/4 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
• Touchpad control panel with LED timer display
• 24-hour cooking timer
• Off/On, Keep Warm, Simmer, Low, and High settings
• Removable 3.5-quart oval ceramic cooking pot
• Automatically shifts to Warm when cook time ends
• Brushed stainless steel housing
• Glass lid with chrome-plated knob
• Dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot
• Nonslip rubber feet
• Recipe booklet with tips & hints
• Limited 3-year warranty
Cooking a healthy, homemade meal for your home family is easy and effortless with the Cuisinart Slow Cooker. Your Cuisinart Slow Cooker cooks food automatically once you set the time and the desired cooking mode. When time expires, the unit automatically switches to the Warm setting.
- Place the unit on a clean, dry counter.
- Remove glass lid.
- Fill ceramic pot with ingredients.
- Replace lid.
- Plug in unit. There will be no power to the slow cooker until it is turned on.
- To turn unit on, press On/Off button.
- Set the desired cooking time by pushing the + or – button. The timer ranges from 00:00 to 24:00 hours.
- Set the desired cooking mode by pressing the High, Low or Simmer button. Your slow cooker comes with a suggested cooking time chart.
- Once cooking time has expired, the unit will automatically switch to the Warm setting. The indicator next to Warm will light and remain on Warm for 8 hours. When the Warm time expires, the unit will beep for 5 seconds and turn off automatically.
Product Parts & Benefits
• Glass Lid
See-through glass lid keeps ingredients moist.
• Ceramic Pot
3½-quart oval ceramic pot.
Stick resistant and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
• Stainless Steel Housing
• Low, High, Simmer and Warm Buttons
Press to set your desired cooking mode.
• Timer Control Buttons
Press to set your cook time, up to 24 hours.
• LCD Display with Setting Indicators
Blue LCD display shows the remaining cook time, as well as the current cooking setting.
• On/Off Button
Press to turn the unit on and off.
All parts that come in contact with food are BPA-Free.
• Easy Clean Up
Cleaning your Cuisinart Slow Cooker is easy, and it’s dishwasher safe!
Unplug your Cuisinart Slow Cooker and allow it to cool before cleaning. To clean the housing and control panel, simply wipe with a clean damp cloth and dry before storing. Wash ceramic pot and lid with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly, or clean in the upper rack of the dishwasher.
Cuisinart CPC-600 6 Quart 1000 Watt Electric Pressure Cooker (Stainless Steel)
- 6-quart electric pressure cooker reduces cooking times by 70 percent
- BPA free.Push-button controls
- easy-to-read digital display
- precision thermostat
- Settings for pressure cooking, browning, simmering, sauteing, and warming
- cool-touch handles
- nonstick dishwasher-safe cooking pot and trivet
- Measures 12-1/5 by 12-1/5 by 13-1/5 inches
- 3-year limited warranty
Cuisinart updates a classic%21 This brushed stainless pressure cooker is safe%2C easy to use%2C cooks up to 70%25 faster than conventional methods and cooks healthier%2C too%2E%0D%0ASteam trapped in the pot builds up pressure that creates hotter temperatures%2C and the pot is so tightly sealed that vitamins and minerals can%27t boil away%2E Foods stay moist and flavors stay true%2E Features variable pressure and temperature settings%2C plus Browning%2C Simmering and Saut%E9 functions for perfect roasts%2C stews%2C vegetables%2C cheesecake or custard%2E The Cuisinart Pressure Cooker is absolutely safe%2C with a lid that has to be locked in place before pressure builds%2C and stays locked until pressure is released%2E Cook faster%2C eat healthier%2C with Cuisinart%21%0D%0A
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found cook book for cuisinart slow cooker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best cook book for cuisinart slow cooker: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy