The 10 Best Cuisinar Lid For Food Processor
Nowadays, there are so many products of cuisinar lid for food processor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for cuisinar lid for food processor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cuisinar lid for food processor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
Cuisinart DLC-017BGTX Work Bowl Cover with Large Feed Tube (Does not fit Cuisinart DLC-8 series)
- Work Bowl Cover with Large Feed Tube
- DFP-14 is a completely different design and while the DLC-017BGTX lid, will fit on the work bowl DLC-005AGTX-1 it would require a large pusher compatible with the lid, so the original large pusher for the DFP-14 will not work with it. The DLC-017BGTX-1 fits the DLC-005AGTX-1 work bowl.
- Original parts for DLC-7 are no longer available. DLC-017BGTX is one of the new parts available for the DLC-7, however it is not compatible with the old parts. If the original parts in Amber then the new Gray parts will not fit with the original bowl.
- This Lid requires a Large Pusher Sleeve that Locks into the lid.
- It does not fit the Cuisinart DLC-8 series
Gray tint lexan heavy-duty plastic cover. For use with Custom 14 models DLC-7, DLC-7E, DLC-7FPC (Food Prep Center), DLC-7M, DLC-7P (Pro), DLC-7SP (Super Pro), Deluxe 14 models DFP-14
Note:Replacement of the original work bowl cover for the DLC-7, DLC-7E AND DLC-7P will require replacement of large pusher assembly DLC-018BGTX-1 and small pusher DLC-020BGTX-1.
Cuisinart DFP-14NWBCT-1 Cover
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Cuisinart models. OEM Part Number DFP-14NWBCT-1. Fits the following models: 3066 3067 3093 3094 3111 3112 KF140 KF660. Item is manufactured in United States.
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
Cuisinart DLC-016GTX flat cover with cap.
Cuisinart DLC-016GTX food processor flat bowl cover with cap. Fits Cuisinart food processor models DFP-14 and DLC-7SFP.
Cuisinart DLC-018BGTX (DLC-018BGTX-1) Large Pusher/Sleeve Assembly
- Small Pusher is sold separately. Cuisinart has started making new parts that end with “T” (example: dlc-018bgtxt), those parts are only compatible with other parts that end with “T”.
- Food processor accessories
- For use with : Custom 14 Food Processor – DFP-14BCN, Pro Custom 11 Food Processor – DLC-8S, Custom 14 Food Processor – DFP-14
- Assembly part from Cuisinart
- Cuisinart DLC-018BGTX (DLC-018BGTX-1) Large Pusher/Sleeve Assembly
For use with : Custom 14Food Processor – DFP-14BCN, Pro Custom 11 Food Processor – DLC-8S, Custom 14Food Processor – DFP-14
Cuisinart Food Processor Work Bowl Cover (DFP-14NWBCT1)
The Cuisinart Griddler is actually five appliances in one. A hinged, floating cover and one set of removable and reversible cooking plates turn the Griddler into a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, or half grill/half griddle. Dual temperature controls and indicator lights make this product easy to use. Dishwasher-safe plates, integrated drip tray and a cleaning/scraping tool make cleanup fast and easy
Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
Great for the chef, features 11-cup work bowl and extra-large feed tube for slicing whole fruits and vegetables. Powerful enough to knead bread with ease. With stainless steel medium, thin and shredding/slicing discs, and chopping blade. 5-year full motor warranty. In white, almond or black. Model DLC-8SBCY.
Cuisinart DLC-118BGTXT-1 Pusher & Sleeve Assembly, Large, Gray
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Cuisinart models. OEM Part Number DLC-118BGTXT-1. Fits the following models: 3066 3067 3093 3094 3111 3112 KF140 KF676. Item is manufactured in United States.
Cuisinart DLC865AGTX Work Bowl with Handle 11-c.
- Extra Work Bowls
- Shatter-proof plastic, heat- and cold-resistant
- We know that sometimes with the old machines multiple parts will need to be replaced to fit together. We always advise our buyers to confirm with the manufacturer which parts fit their machine before purchasing.
11-cup gray tint lexan heavy-duty plastic bowl w/ handle. For use with Custom 2 model #s DLC-8S and DFP-11
Deluxe 2 model #s DLC-8S amd DFP-11 . Please note:if your product consists of BPA free parts ‘Cuisinart DLC865AGTX Work Bowl’ will not be compatible with your product. You would require to purchase DLC-865AGTXT BPA Free Work bowl with Handle for your product.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found cuisinar lid for food processor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best cuisinar lid for food processor: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy