Which Is The Best Cuisinart Basic Food Processor Blades
Nowadays, there are so many products of cuisinart basic food processor blades in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for cuisinart basic food processor blades in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cuisinart basic food processor blades which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
Great for the chef, features 11-cup work bowl and extra-large feed tube for slicing whole fruits and vegetables. Powerful enough to knead bread with ease. With stainless steel medium, thin and shredding/slicing discs, and chopping blade. 5-year full motor warranty. In white, almond or black. Model DLC-8SBCY.
Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor, White
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease
- Easy to use and clean
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Note: How-to Disc not included
The Cuisinart Pro Classic Food Processor makes all your favorites, from stir-fries and main course salads, to peanut butter and homemade bread. Accessories include a stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, chopping blade, small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and instruction/recipe book.
Cuisinart Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor Silver
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- 8-Cup work bowl with measurement markings
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs – medium to fine
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing. Dimensions : 7.60 L x 9.58 W x 15.19 H inches
- Easy-To-Clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Bisphenol A(BPA) free
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, white.
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
Cuisinart DLC-833TXAMZ 3-by-3mm Medium Square Julienne Disc, Fits 7 and 11-Cup Processors
Stainless steel disc creates 3mm square julienne strips, also great for preparing vegetables for stir-fry and cheese for omelets and salads; dishwasher safe.
For use with Basic model #s DLC-5
Classic model #s DLC-10, DLC-10C, DLC-10P (Pro), DLC-10S
Custom 11 model #s DLC-8, DLC-8E, DLC-8F, DLC-8M, DLC-8P (Pro), DLC-8S
Deluxe 11 model #s DFP-11
Prep 7 model #s DLC-2007
Prep 11 Plus model #s DLC-2011, DLC-2011N, DLC-3011, EV-7BJ2, EV-7SA, EV-7SA2, EV-11PC6, EV-11PC7, EV-11PC8
Wonderful for shoestring potatoes, this precisely engineered disc makes long, perfectly even and consistent julienne strips 3-millimeters square. Also useful for preparing vegetables for stir-fry, and cheese for omelets and salads; when used in conjunction with the 3-millimeter slicing disc it turns julienne strips into cubes. Made of stainless steel, it’s dishwasher-safe and comes with a limited three-year warranty. –Victoria Jenkins
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNYAMZ Custom 14 Food Processor Brushed Metal Series, , Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-Cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large Feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Full 5-year motor warranty
- Limited 3-year warranty on entire unit
This large Capacity food Processor speeds all cooking – from quick, weeknight meals to weekend celebrations. With the large 14-Cup work bowl, extra-large feed tube and dishwasher-safe parts, there’s more time to share the delicious results with family and friends.
Cuisinart DLC-1 Mini-Prep Food Processor, White
DLC1Features: -Powerful chopper/grinder.-White Base.-21-ounce work bowl.-2 speeds for precision processing.-Patented reversible blade.-Dishwasher-safe parts.-Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges.-Spatula.-Instruction/Recipe Book. Dimensions: -Overall Dimensions: 8.25”H x 6.9”W x 5.2”D. Warranty: -Limited 18-month warranty.
The Cuisinart Mini-Prep food processor stands 8 inches tall and just over 4 inches wide, but don’t let the size fool you. The base houses a motor so powerful that you need to stabilize it with one hand when using the high setting to whip up a strawberry-banana smoothie for one in less than a minute. The clear plastic prep bowl locks into place with a simple twist, while the blades can be set sharp side up for chopping onions or grating Parmesan cheese, or turned blunt side up for making walnut pesto or whipping up chocolate frosting. The set includes a spatula and a cleaning brush to remove coffee grounds.
For best results, cut ingredients into small, even pieces–about 1/2-inch square or so works well. In general, use the sharp-edge approach for low speed and the blunt side of the blades for high speed. If you need to run the motor for longer than one minute, pause and begin again. The bowl, cover, and blade assembly can all be run through the dishwasher, but watch your fingers when dissembling the machine, as the blades are extremely sharp. –Irene Svete
Cuisinart FP-12SC Elite Collection Accessory Storage Case for 12-Cup Food Processors, White
- Compact storage case neatly contains food-processor accessory pieces
- Durable plastic construction
- small drawer and upper compartment with hinged lid
- Compartments hold slicing and shredding discs, chopping and dough blades, and more
- For use with Cuisinart FP-12, FP-12BK, or FP-12DC food processors (sold separately)
- Measures approximately 11-1/2 by 10-4/5 by 8-2/5 inches
The Cuisinart Elite Collection Accessory Storage Case for use with the 12 Cup Elite Collection Food Processors the FP-12, FP-12BK and the FP-12DC. Keep everything in order and safely in its own place and you always know where it is when you need it! All of the accessories included with the Cuisinart FP-12 series fit right in! There’s a place for the adjustable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc, large and small chopping blades, dough blade and stem adapter. The lid and drawer stay tightly closed with just a turn of the knob.
Cuisinart MFP-108 7-Cup Elite Collection Food Processor, White
- 7-Cup Work Bowl with pour spout and measurement markings
- Easy on/off locking system with push-button release
- Stainless Steel chopping/mixing/kneading blade with BLADE LOCK feature
- Stainless Steel reversible slicing/shredding disc
- All Removable parts are dishwasher safe
This Cuisinart Food Processor is the most user-friendly food prep tool on the market. Just the right size, this 7-cup model features On/Off/Pulse Touchpad Controls and all of Cuisinart’s best basic food processing attachments. This food processor is so quick that home chefs can do multiple batches in minutes.
Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus 4-Cup Food Processor, White (Certified Refurbished)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Smartpower Blade: Auto-reversing chop and grind controls achieve desired consistency
- More Capacity: Perform larger food prep tasks with the four-cup work bowl
- Versatile Performance: Handles a variety of food prep tasks including chopping, mixing, grinding, preeing and emulsifying
- bpa free – all materials that come into contact with food are bpa free
This little workhorse comes in handy when a full-size food processor is unnecessary. The 4-cup work bowl is just right for making pesto or a salad dressing.It’s also ideal for chopping and grinding. Pressing the “chop” button deploys the sharp edge of Cuisinart’s patented reversible blade to chop onions, herbs, or bread crumbs. Pressing the “grind” button whirls the blade in the other direction so its blunt side can grind nuts, coffee beans, or cheese. Compact and lightweight (it has a plastic body), the Mini Prep Plus can be tucked away in a cabinet, and the little spatula accompanying it goes into a drawer. It carries an 18-month warranty against defects. The plastic work bowl and lid are dishwasher-safe, but the stainless-steel blade should be hand washed to protect its edges.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found cuisinart basic food processor blades for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best cuisinart basic food processor blades: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy