Best Pc Water Cooling D5 Pump
Nowadays, there are so many products of pc water cooling d5 pump in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for pc water cooling d5 pump in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings pc water cooling d5 pump which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Thermaltake Pacific DIY LCS PR22-D5 300ml 5-Speed Adjustable D5 Pump/Reservoir Combo 3-Port G 1/4" Thread Tt LCS Certified POM PMMA CL-W082-PL00BL-A
Thermaltake Pacific DIY LCS PR22-D5 300ml 5-Speed Adjustable D5 Pump/Reservoir Combo 3-Port G 1/4″ Thread Tt LCS Certified POM PMMA CL-W082-PL00BL-A
Thermaltake launches the Pacific PR Series tube reservoir and D5 pump for the ultimate in custom PC water cooling configurations. Featuring exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability, the PR22-D5 is manufactured from high quality POM and PMMA material to provide a crystal clear, high performance, durable solution. By giving users ideal mounting, fitting and flow, the PR22-D5 is the right choice for PC enthusiasts. Make your system a showcase for all to see with the Thermaltake Pacific PR Series.
- Featuring 6mm thick of the pipe wall, which can sustain the maximum pressure up to 99 PSI (Pounds per square inch).
- Heat-Resistant Acrylic Tank: Made of reliable, light weighted POM and PMMA construction, which is crystal clear and highly durable. High quality acrylic (PMMA) tube maximum working temperature: 131°F
- G ¼” Thread Ports
- 1mm (L) x 78mm (W) x 309.7mm (H)
- Material: POM + PMMA
- Capacity: 300ml
- Maximum Head: 15 Feet
- Maximum Flow Rate: 1135 L/Hr
- Maximum Pressure: 50 PSI
- Connector: 4 Pin
- Pump Speed: 1800, 2550, 3300, 4050, 4800 RPM
- G ¼”
Please visit our website or search “Thermaltake Support” for any assistance.
Corsair Hydro X Series, XD5 RGB Pump/Reservoir Combo, RGB Lighting
- A high-performance xylem D5 PWM pump controlled via PWM TO deliver the perfect flow balance for your loop.
- Ten top-mounted RGB LEDs light up your reservoir with stunning customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
- The integrated 330Ml Reservoir puts your custom cooling system’s coolant on display, with stunning angular design and an integrated fillport that makes filling, flushing and topping-off coolant easy.
- Included temperature sensor provides real-time coolant temperatures from inside your cooling loop.
- Rubberized mounting system reduces pump vibrations and noise, so your custom cooling loop is seen, Not Heard.
The Corsair Hydro x series XD5 RGB pump/reservoir Combo is ready to drive the world’s most demanding custom cooling systems. A xylem D5 PWM pump provides powerful flow rate for multi-block loops and is adjustable via PWM to maximize cooling capacity or minimize noise. Ten built in RGB LEDs, controlled adding a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro and powerful Corsair iCUE software, provide a vibrant splash of control to customize your lighting, while an included temperature sensor gives you real-time performance data from inside your system, for accurate cooling adjustment. Universally compatible with G1/4 fittings and with both 120mm and 140mm fan mounting brackets included, The XD5 RGB pump/reservoir is the heart of your custom cooling system. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
Similar items with 4 stars and above
BXQINLENX SC600 DC 12V PC CPU Water Cooling System Tool Water Pump 132.09 GPH 10W Brushless Drive Water Pump for Destop Computer Laptop Computer
LENX SC600 DC 12V PC Cpu Water Cooling System Tool Water Pump 132.09 GPH 10W Brushless Drive Water pump for Destop Computer Laptop computer
Rated voltage: DC 12V
Rated current: 0.8A
Max flow rate: 500L/H (132.09G/H)
Max static head: 3m (9.8ft)
Diameter of inlet:Female G 1/4″
Diameter of outlet:Female G 1/4″
Lifespan: More than 50,000hrs
Power supply: DC electric source
Ceramic shaft + ceramic bushing
Size:length 9 cm, height 8 cm, width 6cm.
1. Working at rated voltage (DC12V/0.8A). The positive pole is red wire, the negative pole is black wire,white wire is test wire.
2. This pump is centrifugal pump, it can’t vent the air automatically, so it must be operated by submersible installation. (If outside water installation, you should make sure it is installed below the liquid surface)
3. When blocking, long-running is not allowed.
4. Preventing any hard particles entering the pumps.
5. Ceramic bearing, graphite sleeve, very quiet, when using anhydrous idling is forbidden
1 X Water pump
Water Cooling Pump, 800L/H PC Water Cooling Integrated Mute Water Pump Support PWM for CPU Cooling System.
- Compatible with all standard water cooling system settings.
- Use universal G1/4 threaded pipe connection fittings.
- The RGB lamp mounting position is hidden on the back (RGB lights need to be purchased separately).
- Acrylic material, beautiful appearance.
- The interface is D port + 4 pin.
Material: Acrylic + ABS
Rated current: 0.7A
Rated function: 8W
Pump head: 4 meters
Pump flow: 800L/H
Starting voltage: 7V
The highest voltage: 13.5V
No-load speed: 5000RPM
Load speed: 3000RPM
Size: Approx. 5.5 * 6.4 * 6.4 cm/ 2.2 * 2.5 * 2.5 in
Weight: about 285 g
1 * Water Pump
1 * Rubber Mat
Thermaltake Pacific C360 Ddc Res/Pump 5V Motherboard Sync Copper Radiator Soft Tube Water Cooling Kit CL-W253-CU12SW-A
- Analog/digital lighting – Analog lighting allows a selection of 7 lighting effects with the included a RGB Controller. Connect lights to select 5V RGB Capable motherboards TO utilize digital lighting schemes from as US aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB FUSION, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASROCK polychrome Sync
- All includded – the C360 soft tube Kit contains a CPU water block, pump/reservoir, radiator, fans, fittings, tubing, and coolant, which are components necessary to complete a CPU water cooling loop
- Slim copper radiator – the C360 is engineered with 12 copper flat tubes and 17 fins per Inch. This radiator’s 27mm thick design assures fitment compatibility with most form Factor chassis
- Exclusive components – W4 a RGB Edition water block, T1000 pure Clear Coolant, and a new pr15-ddc pump/reservoir combo
- 2 years
Thermaltake Pacific C360 DDC soft tube Water cooling kit is designed for users who likes an efficient and high-quality Combo kit that is ready to sync with 5V RGB Capable motherboards from Asus, Gigabyte, MSI and as rock. The kit includes three pure 12 a RGB sync radiator fans, a Pacific W4 a RGB CPU water block, Pacific pr15-ddc pump/reservoir Combo, Pacific C360 radiator, a bottle of T1000 transparent coolant pure Clear, six Pacific 1/2” Id x 3/4” Od compressions, two meters of V-Tumbler 4T 1/2’‘(12. 7mm) ID x 3/4’‘(19mm) OD transparent tube, an a RGB LED controller, and other accessories. dimension: 520 (L) x 200 (W) x 232 (h)compatibility: intel LGA 2066/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775amd AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/am2(cpu socket)components Dimension: pump & reservoir: 86. 54 (L) x 62 (W) x 140. 1 (H) mm copper radiator: 29. 5 (H) x 119 (W) x 399 (l) mm tube Dimension: od: 16mm, ID: 12mmfan spec: pwm 5001500 RPM, ( a RGB Controller or 5V MB a RGB sync )coolant: T1000 coolant pure clear kit contents: cpu water block – Pacific W4 a RGB CPU water block x1pump/reservoir- Pacific pr15-ddc pump/reservoir Combo x1copper radiator- Pacific C360 radiator 29. 5 (H) x 119 (W) x 399 (l) mm x1argb fan- pure 12 a RGB sync radiator fan TT Premium Edition x3- a RGB LED controller fittings – Pacific 1/2” Id x 3/4” Od compression – Black x6- Pacific G1/4 90 degree adapter – Black x2coolant- Thermaltake T1000 coolant pure Clear x1 tube- V-Tumbler 4T 1/2’‘(12. 7mm) ID x 3/4’‘(19mm) transparent tube x2 meters accessory- Intel and AMD universal Back Plated & mounting kit- 24pin ATX bridge tool x1- Thermaltake thermal grease x1
Similar items with 4 stars and above
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found pc water cooling d5 pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best pc water cooling d5 pump: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy