Best Physical Therapy Moinst Heating Pad
Nowadays, there are so many products of physical therapy moinst heating pad in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for physical therapy moinst heating pad in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings physical therapy moinst heating pad which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Thermophore MaxHEAT Automatic Moist Heat Pack, Large, Model #155
Thermophore’s largest size is a generous 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire spinal area, the length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated point. Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention. Features: New Four-Stage Therapy Switch provides optimum 25-minute treatments Simple control with three heat levels Max temp: The pads can run between 150 to 165°F Produces intense moist heat without adding water Fleece Cover – Soft Blend for moisture wick and long-lasting use. Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most 110 Volts; 150 Watts – 60 HZ A.C. Assembled in the USA 2-year Warranty
ReliefPak Moist Heat Pack to ease Aches and Pains from arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, stiff neck, sprains, stiff joints, bruises, general soreness and spasms.Oversize – 15" x 24"
- MOIST HEAT IS BEST: Why a Moist Heat Pack and not a heating pad? Moist heat is more effective in deeper tissue heating and penetrates more than dry heat at the same temperature. Moist heat also changes tissue temperature rapidly.
- LONG LASTING RELIEF: From less than an hour in either the stove, microwave or other heating unit, the moist heat pack delivers up to 30 minutes of hot, moist, therapeutic relief. Handle pack by corner tab and wrap in a towel or covering before use.
- MULTIPLE USES: These moist heat packs help treat acute and chronic pain, relieve aches and ease soreness and stiffness. Ideal for recovery use post-injury and post-workout with a material that conforms to any body part and is pliable when heated.
- PROFESSIONAL CHOICE: The ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are designed for use at home or in multi-user environments like clinics. That’s why they’re highly recommended by physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists.
- SAFE, DURABLE AND EASY: Moist Heat Packs are safe for Adults and Children. Easy to travel with, place on the treatment area using either a towel or cover. When not in use, place it wet in a plastic bag, seal it and store in freezer. Heat Packs are Latex-free.
ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are the ideal solution to ease aches and pains from arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, stiff neck, sprains, stiff joints, bruises, general soreness and spasms. Why? Because moist heat is better than dry heat and a Moist Heat Pack is more effective than a heating pad. Moist heat is superior in deeper tissue heating and penetrates more than dry heat at the same temperature. Moist heat also changes tissue temperature rapidly. Patients often report quicker relief from moist heat and moist heat has been proven to speed recovery by increasing blood flow to a specific area. From less than an hour in either the stove, microwave or another heating unit, the heat pack delivers up to 30 minutes of hot, moist, therapeutic relief. Once heated and ready to use, handle the pack by the corner tab. Be sure to wrap the heated pack in a towel or covering before use. So versatile, these moist heat packs help treat acute pain, chronic pain, relieve aches and ease soreness and stiffness. They are ideal for recovery use post-injury and post-workout, containing material that conforms to any body part and is pliable when heated, unlike heating pads which can be difficult to maneuver. ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are designed for use at home or in multi-user environments like clinics, spas, gyms and training rooms. That’s why they’re highly recommended by physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists. The pros know what works best. These heat packs are safe for adults and children and are easy to travel with. To use, simply heat and place on the area to be treated using either a towel or cover. Expected usage will dictate how to care and store the heat pack. If it’s expected the pack is going to be used for regular or frequent treatments, it should be kept in water, either in the heating unit or in a covered pot on the stove. If the pack is expected to be idle and stored for an extended period of time, it should be kept moist and cold. In those instances, place the wet pack in a plastic bag, seal it and store it in the freezer. Please note, heat packs are Latex-free.
Manufacturer Contact Information
XL Heating Pad – Electric Heating Pad for Moist and Dry Heat Therapy – Fast Neck/Shoulder/Back Pain Relief at Home – [12"x24"] GENIANI (Tabby Gray)
- GET RID OF PAIN AND MUSCLE SORENESS. Geniani electric heating pad treats pain effectively by directing a stream of heat towards the place that hurts. It’s a pleasant muscle relaxation that will make the pain go away.
- SOFT MICROPLUSH FIBERS. Geniani heat pad is gentle to the touch wherever you place it: neck and shoulder, legs or stomach. Flexible material adjusts to your body shape for maximum effect.
- HEAT OPTIONS. You can adjust your treatment depending on the advice of your doctor. Geniani heating pads have low, medium, or high-temperature mode – choose the most comfortable.
- XL HEATED PAD THAT COVERS YOUR BACK. Extra large 12″x 24″ size makes it a perfect heating pad for back pain.
- DRY AND MOIST HEATING PAD. Whether you need dry or moist heat therapy you can use this ultimate solution for pain relief.
Discover a new way to treat pain and muscle soreness!
Are you looking for a natural way to get rid of pain? Try using Geniani heating pads. Due to a warm stream of heat directed towards a spot of pain, muscles relax and soreness goes away.
Try New EXTRA LARGE Geniani heating pads: a relaxing way to get rid of the pain.
Low/Medium/High Heating Options
Geniani heating pads have three heating options to choose from. Choose the best fit for the most efficient pain relief.
XL pads for full body pain relief
Extra Large Geniani heating pads make shoulder and back pain treatment a real blast. 12″x 24″ heating pads will help you get rid of soreness in shoulders, neck, back, and abdomen.
Target the relief
With Geniani heating pads, you can direct the stream of heat directly to the spot that hurts. Therefore, you’ll have no side effects and accelerate the process of pain treatment.
5 YEARS WARRANTY
In order to show 100% confidence in our solutions, Geniani offers you a risk-free purchase and money-back guarantee if the product didn’t match the expectations.
Always place pad on top of and not under your body. Never place pad between yourself and chair, sofa, bed or pillow.
Pure Enrichment PureRelief XL King Size Heating Pad (Charcoal Gray) – Fast-Heating Machine-Washable Pad – 6 Temperature Settings, Moist Heat Therapy Option, Auto Shut-Off and Storage Bag – 12" x 24"
- FULL BODY RELIEF: Extra-large 12” x 24” heating pad is perfect for treating sore muscles in your back, shoulders, abdomen, legs, and arms.
- SUPER-SOFT MICROPLUSH: Thick microplush fibers offer maximum comfort for daily use.
- FAST-HEATING: Heats in seconds to provide fast pain relief to aching muscles.
- MOIST HEAT OPTION: Safely use for moist or dry heat therapy.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Your satisfaction is guaranteed thanks to our industry-leading warranty program.
Heating Pad Microwavable Natural Moist Heat Therapy Warm Compress Pad for Back, Neck and Shoulders, Nerve, Cramps, Lower Lumbar Pain Relief Large by ComfortCloud
- NATURAL MOIST HEAT THERAPY : ComfortCloud Large (22″x13″) are stuffed with natural moisture releasing odorless clay beads for long lasting soothing penetrating pain relief. The sectional design is now double-sewn and ensures the clay beads do not migrate to just one area, allowing for maximum surface area therapy.
- MICROWAVABLE LONG LASTING: Simply place in the microwave for 1 MINUTE intervals until reaching a comfortable desired heat. Apply to injured area for long lasting pain relief. ComfortCloud warming compresses are weighted and multi-sectional , giving the feeling of hugging the affected area of pain.
- FLEXIBILITY : ComfortCloud heating pads are large enough to address back strain, but flexible enough for pain relief for neck, shoulders, joints and cramps. Helps relieve stiffness, knotted muscles, tightness, and inflammation.
- USE IT COLD : ComfortCloud 100% Natural clay beads pad can also be placed in the freezer for a relaxing cool down.
- GUARANTEE : ComfortCloud Peace Of Mind 1 Year Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied,simply return it for a full refund, even used. Zero risk, add to cart now.
Chattanooga TheraTherm Digital Electric Moist Heating Pads, Large, 14" x 27"
- Carpal-Lock Wrist Splints help sustain a neutral position limiting excessive flexion, hyper-extension and ulnar deviation.
- Heat therapy for temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain caused by muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension.
- Its flannel cover draws moisture from the air and as the pack’s temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin, speeding relief to your patients.
Provides intense, moist heat therapy for temporary Relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain caused by Muscle spasms and inflammation caused by strain and tension. The high quality flannel cover draws moisture from the air and as the pack’s temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin, speeding Relief to your patients. A unique, easy-to-use digital control makes the TheraTherm convenient and safe.
Manufacturer Contact Information
MIGHTY BLISS™ Large Electric Heating Pad for Back Pain and Cramps Relief -Extra Large [12″x24″] – Auto Shut Off – Heat Pad with Moist & Dry Heat Therapy Options – Hot Heated Pad
- PAIN &
- SORE MUSCLE RELIEF! YOU WILL LOVE THIS HEATING PAD! Want to get rid of your back pain or unbearable cramps? No need to suffer with a cheap flimsy cold broken small heating pads! This quality large heating pad for cramps is perfect. Super sturdy long lasting and heats to penetrate effectively. Relives pain in seconds.
- SUPER FAST HEATING PENETRATES HURTING MUSCLES AND CRAMPS IN SECONDS! No worrying about your hot pad breaking down after a week No pain due to faulty heat pads or not getting hot enough. This pad will give you the heat you need. You’ll wish you found this years ago!
- SOFT MICROPLUSH FIBERS – EXTRA LARGE [12″x24″] FEATURES A LIFETIME WARRANTY! Made with soft microplush fibers used in the most luxurious and comfy winter pajamas for awesome cozy feeling, XL size makes this the perfect heat pad for back pain on your neck and shoulders, legs or stomach, extremely comfortable.
- MULTIPLE PERSONALIZED HEAT SETTINGS – MOIST AND DRY OPTIONS MACHINE WASHABLE! Low, medium or high temperature heat settings + Can be used moist or dry, Imagine the pain free life you’ll make with this.
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME REPLACEMENT – NO NEED TO RETURN! We take pride in our perfect customer service record on Amazon, and we promise to treat you like family – even for gifts! In addition to our lifetime replacement, if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will simply refund your money – no questions asked – just let the reviews speak for themselves!
Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief – Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad – King Size
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you’ll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can’t stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief’s moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren’t adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don’t become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27×14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It’s important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Chattanooga Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPacs – 10" x 12" Standard Size
- Benefits of moist heat therapy over dry heat are well established for pain relief due to arthritis, myofibrosis, back pain, muscle strains and spasms
- Trusted by physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists for over 60 years
- Each all-natural HotPac contains bentonite, a natural hydrocolloid filling, and is wrapped in a woven cotton blend
- Delivers up to 30 minutes of deep, soothing relief and can be reheated as needed
- A cost effective treatment, each HotPac can be used hundreds of times, and is engineered specially to prevent the growth of mildew
The Chattanooga Original Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac has been the first choice for physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists for over 60 years. The benefits of moist heat therapy over dry heat are well established for pain relief due to arthritis, myofibrosis, back pain, muscle strains and spasms. Each all-natural HotPac contains bentonite, a natural hydrocolloid filling, and is wrapped in a woven cotton blend. Delivers up to 30 minutes of deep, soothing relief and can be reheated as needed. As a cost effective treatment, each HotPac can be used hundreds of times, and is engineered specially to prevent the growth of mildew. Every Chattanooga Original Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac is backed by a one-year warranty.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found physical therapy moinst heating pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best physical therapy moinst heating pad: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy